TIMOTHY JOHN RYAN, ATTORNEY AT LAW
Legal counseling regarding and drafting of Last Wills and Testaments, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Designations of Health Care Surrogate, and Designations of Preneed Guardian
941-387-4528 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
The content on all pages of this website is the property and responsibility of Timothy John Ryan, Attorney at Law, and may not be reproduced or relied upon without the express permission of said attorney. The content of this website is not designed to be used without consultation with said attorney. In providing any links or advertisements on this website, said attorney does not vouchsafe or recommend the persons or content thereby linked or advertised.Rev. 04/09/2013.
A Few of the Reasons For Updating Your Documents:
1. To give to charities, granchilden, or non-heirs.
2. A change in a beneficiary's circumstances.
3. A possible problem with an heir or heir's spouse.
4. Your current Executor or Personal Representative is not a Florida resident, is not a blood relative or a spouse of a blood relative, and is not a Florida licensed trust company.
5. Your Will and Trust do not properly preserve the distribution of your Florida homestead to your descendants.
6. Your current Will lacks a Self-Proving Affidavit or you are not sure of the location of your original documents.
A Few of the Reasons To Plan Using a Pour-over Will and a Funded, Revocable Trust Agreement:
1. Reduce delay and expense caused by probate.
2. Avoid the need for a financial guardian of a minor child, special needs person, or yourself if mentally incapacitated.
3. Protect beneficiaries' inheritances by way of discretionary and spendthrift provisions (e.g. divorce/creditors).
4. Protect privacy.
5. To reduce or eliminate probate expenses in every state where you own real property (ancillary probate).
Hi, I'm Attorney Timothy Ryan. Thank you for visiting my web site. I look forward to speaking with you.
Major Features of My Practice:
1. I offer a free fifteen minute telephone consultation.
2. I will meet with you to plan and to execute documents in the convenience of your home. In most simple situations we can develop your plan over the telephone. Documents can be completed within a week in most cases.
3. I will meet with you at a time that fits your schedule so you needn't miss work or appointments.
4. I will email you drafts of your documents so you will have plenty of time to review them.
5. I can draft a Revocable Trust Agreement and explain how to fund it so you can avoid the delay and expense of the probate process.
6. I charge set amounts for simple documents and some modifications to them. In more complicated planning I charge based on a reasonable hourly fee.
7. I'm available directly, so you'll talk to and have your documents created by an actual attorney at law who is admitted in the State of Florida.
8. I'll help you take the uncertainty and the anxiety it creates out of the process of planning for your possible incapacity and eventual passing away.